The Local Beet Wants You – Market Shoppers, CSA Subscribers, Foragers, etc.
Are you a regular farmer’s market shopper? Do you get a CSA box weekly? Do you regular forage for mushrooms or other foods. The Local Beet wants you. We want to publish your reports and updates. We are especially interested in the following:
- First time CSA subscribers
- If you are a regular at a market not Oak Park, Evanston, Green City or one of the downtown locations
- If you are shopping a newly formed market like Morton Grove, Glenwood/Rogers Park, etc.
- If you focus on certain types of foods, like Asian foods or foods for canning
- Or if you are a freak about one product; be our apple guy for instance.
We especially want people that can provide regular updates, weekly, but we are not asking for all of that. If you can just check in periodically, we are fine with that. You can do it with words, with pictures or with both, and you do not need a lot of either. Just help us widen the knowledgebase here on the Local Beet.
Contact me at Rob at thelocal Beet.com if interested. Also feel free to respond via the comments–you can leave contact info in there that we will not publish.