Evanston Winter Farmer’s Market
Sat., Jan. 24 ~ 9am to 1pm
Lake Street Church
607 Lake St.
(NE corner of Lake St. & Chicago Ave. in Evanston)
Evanston, IL 60201
* Admission to the market is FREE and open to the public.
* An a la carte brunch will be offered during the market prepared with ingredients from the participating growers; try a scoop of hand-crafted ice cream or sorbet from Ruth & Phil’s Gourmet Ice Cream–amazing flavors made using ingredients from the market!
* Enter the market through the main door on Chicago Ave.
* Park on-street around Raymond Park across the street to the East, or in the lower level of the lot for the Best Western immediately to the West of the church.
* For best selection of meat & poultry, pre-order from Arnold Farm [see below].
for pick-up Sat., Jan. 24 at Lake Street Church
Go to www.arnoldsfarm.com. Though much of what is shown there is bulk/whole sides, most cuts of beef and pork listed in those packages are for sale individually. Also, plenty of whole chickens in sizes ranging from 3.5# to 5.5#+ and turkeys in the 16# to 18# range.