Winter Market – Sunday – Andersonville
Sun., Dec. 7 ~ 12noon to 3pm
First Evangelical Free Church
5255 N. Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60640
- Admission to the market is FREE and open to the public
- Enjoy coffee and a croissant….or a full lunch!
- Beautiful new facility is fully accessible with elevator
For best selection of beef, pork, & poultry, pre-order from C&D Family Farms [see below]
Wyou’ll find this week at the Winter Farmers Markets
- Pastured pork
- Grass-fed beef
- Free-range poultry
- Lettuce & spinach
- Greens & arugula
- Milled flours & wheatberries
- Popcorn & corn meal
- Cheese & cheese curds
- Goats’ milk soap for people & pets
- Onions, garlic & shallots
- Dips & spreads
- Fresh herbs & sprouts
- Sweet basil vinaigrette
- Knitted mittens, socks & hats
- Vegetable-dyed yarns & knitted clothing (Sunday only)
- Yogurt & sour cream
- Carrots & radishes
- Tomatoes & hot peppers
- Comforters, mattress toppers & wool batting (Sunday only)
- Apple cider
- Spicy Bloody Mary mix
- Dried fruits
- Salsas, sauces & soups
- Preserves & fruit butters
- Pickled vegetables
- Infused vinegars, herb blends & rubs
- Fair trade olive oil & coffee
- Baked goods
- Reusable shopping bags
. . . and much more!
antities of some items are limited
and/or may not be available
Pre-Orders of Meat & Poultry
for pick-up Saturday 12/6 at St. Ben’s
Our meat & poultry vendor, C&D Family Farms from Knox, IN, will be glad to accept pre-orders for items to be picked up at either of the markets this weekend. Although they will also have many of these items at the market, pre-orders enable them to know what to bring, gives you access to better selection and ensures availability.
· To place your order (with or without a price sheet), contact Crystal by email, email@example.com, phone 574 772-5334, or fax 574 772-5541.
· Cut-off time for ordering is Friday, Dec. 5, at 8am.