Pre-Orders of Meat & Poultry
for pick-up November 29 in Oak Park
Meat & poultry vendor, Tom Arnold of Arnold Farm, Elizabeth, IL, will be glad to accept pre-orders for items to be picked up at the Pilgrim market this Saturday. Although he will also have many of these items at the market, pre-orders enable him to know what to bring, gives you access to better selection and ensures availability.
Go to www.arnoldsfarm.com. Though much of what is shown there is bulk/whole sides, most cuts of beef and pork listed in those packages are for sale individually. Also, plenty of whole chickens in sizes ranging from 3.5# to 5.5#+ and turkeys in the 16# to 18# range.
· If you are interested in the 20# (mixed sampler), 25# (beef) or 30# (pork) packages, definitely pre-order those to ensure availability.
· Add 10% to web site pricing to cover Arnold Farm’s contribution to Harvest of Hope Fund, a beneficiary of these Winter Markets.
· Email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is best, but you are welcome to call Tom’s home phone: 815-858-2407.
· Cut-off time for ordering is Wednesday evening, November 26th, at 8pm. [If you’re reading this after the cut-off, you can still try calling and Tom may be able to accommodate you.]
· Pick up at Pilgrim Congregational Church, 460 Lake St., Oak Park, between10am and 1pm; plan to pay with cash or check payable to Arnold Farm.